Please read these terms carefully, as the use of the system or surfing the servers of the Provider constitutes your agreement to all such terms, notices, and conditions of these terms.
- Some of the services provided by the system require registration. During registration, you will be required to provide personal information such as your name, address, contact details, e-mail address and more. The information you provide when registering will be kept in the system's database. You are not required - by law to provide such information, however, without it, you cannot use the services supplied.
- You are asked to be accurate when giving the details and to provide correct information only.
- By purchasing such services you declare and pledge that you are over 18 years old and have the full legal capacity to complete such contractual action without the need for permits or other consents.
- When registering you will be asked to choose a name and password. The user name and password will serve you for identification each time you use the services of the system. Keep your user name and password confidential to prevent others from abusing them. Change your password as often as possible, and in any case every three months at least. Responsibility for actions taken using the account you created is yours alone. You will also be required to provide your email address; this address is the only address relevant regarding the password recovery
Freedom of expression and adding contents to the site
Freedom of Expression is one of the cornerstones of the system, as well as keeping the laws. Therefore:
- You are prohibited from posting contents of a vulgar sexual nature, threatening, defamatory, encouraging criminal or civil offenses, violate the privacy, damaging, offend public feelings and content that constitute any violation of the law; contents that their intellectual property rights do not belong to you; contents that contain computer viruses of any kind.
- The Provider may refuse to publish content that he believes violate one or more of the above and/or may damage the system and/or any third party and may delete such content at any time without previous notice.
- The Provider shall bear no liability regarding the content found in the system and any end device on which they appear, the content, reliability, accuracy, credibility and influence on the computers of users of the system as well as any damage, inconvenience, loss, grief and so those results, directly or indirectly caused to you, your property or any third party for use of these contents.
- The content you post on the site or various end devices will be exposed to all users and the Provider cannot know what responses you may receive after submitting the content. Therefore, the Provider shall not be liable to you (or anyone on your behalf) for these responses or of any consequence caused to you or your property following these responses.
System Provider's Copyright
All copyrights and intellectual property for the system and any software, application, computer code, design, graphics files, text and other material contained therein - are only of the Provider. You may not copy, distribute, publicly display or disclose to a third party any part of the above without getting the prior written consent of the Provider.
The trademarks on the website are the property of the Provider only - or if they were advertised, the property of those advertisers. No use should be made without their prior written consent.
It is not allowed to move and/or copy tools/code/software/images, etc. from the Provider's system without the written approval or as part of a product offered by the Provider.
As part of the client’s website design, a variety of images will be presented to the client by the Provider. Clients may keep these images in his site only and may not sell/copy and/or reproduce the images to other places on the Web.
For the avoidance of doubt, the client is not entitled in any case to use these images in any form of advertising and/or marketing and/or sale and/or copying for business cards and/or flyers and/or any other form of marketing outside the frame of the site.
The Provider may discontinue the use of a particular image by removing the image, without prior notice, even if the client is already using it. The Provider gives no warranty to find a suitable replacement for the client.
It is not possible to build a site in the system and store it on another server or outside it.
Limitation of Liability
- The Provider's system offers a wide range of tools that clients can make use of them, and they are given as they are (“as is"). The Provider reserves the right to decide whether to add tools to the system, but the client will not have the option to require things that the system does not support. The Provider will make every effort to develop and upgrade the system - according to client requests, but he is not obligated to do so.
- The Provider may shut down the system, and change from time to time its structure, system appearance, and availability of services and content provided without the need for prior notice. The client will have no claim or demand against the Provider in connection therewith.
- Provider does not warrant that the service provided by the system and the server will not be interrupted without malfunction and/or will be immune from unauthorized access to its computers, damages or malfunctions, failures in hardware, software, or the company’s communication lines or those of its Providers or harm by any reason otherwise, the Provider will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, pain and suffering etc. caused to you or your property as a result. The Provider will do every effort to keep the service uninterrupted.
- The information you submit to the system will be exposed to all Internet users and perhaps to additional information means. Be careful when providing your personal information (such as address or telephone number) and so in responses to inquiries received through use of the system or posting of your information there. Remember: You need to implement the same measure of caution while delivering information and receiving applications as when establishing contact when it is done not through the Internet.
- Payment for the use of the system does not make the payer owner or holder of the property or person responsible for the Provider's system, including the system source code in any way.
- The Provider reserves the right to implement at any time certain system changes that may directly affect the client's website's appearance and ambiance. Our website builder is a commercial product, therefore we make every effort to ensure the client's website's exceptional performance.
- The provider, may without prior notice, change the functionality or design of the platform, or permanently or temporarily terminate them, to you or anyone else, generally including, but not limited to, modules, layouts, styles, fonts, third party tools, plugins and any other tool or functionality within the system. For any of these changes, for reasons stated or undisclosed, you will continue to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- The Provider will avoid as much as possible providing your personal information to third parties unless required to do so on - by court order, or if he faces the threat of legal action (criminal or civil) in respect of acts done by you in the system. In this case, the Provider may provide the information to the party claiming to have been damaged by you or in accordance with a judicial order.
- The Provider may use your information in order to improve the services offered by the system and adjust the system to your needs and preferences, as well as to contact you.
- End users on your site
- "End user" means any surfer who visits the client's site, built using the system, without distinction regarding the means through which he uses to surf.
- The Provider shall not be under any liability for any differences that may arise between the client and the end user or intervene in them in any case.
- All terms and conditions of the system are also applicable to the users of the website and the client must inform about it.
- The Provider is not responsible for any information deleted from the system or maliciously hacked. Be sure to check who you add to the permissions to manage your system. Change your password as often as possible, and in any case every three months at least.
- Some of the tools in the system allow blocking pages or certain information to different users or at all. The Provider does not guarantee that this information is properly blocked and will not be accessible even without the proper permissions. It is recommended not to upload important or confidential information as the Provider does not guarantee its safety within the system.
- The Provider is not responsible for the client’s system backup and it is the client's responsibility to back up and keep a copy of any content of any kind prior to uploading it to the system.
- The services on the site include 24 hours / 7 days week technical chat support in a variety of languages as well as email, unless otherwise noted.
- In any case, if offered support the provider may, at his sole discretion, change the nature of the support, and/or hours of support and/or the ways in which it provides support including even stop providing support at all, and the client will have no claim in this regard.
- It is further noted that the provider may also stop providing client support to a certain client and this is if a client acted in an inappropriate manner towards any employees of the company and the decision in this matter is subject
- to the sole discretion of the provider.
- The Provider may change these terms and conditions from time to time and without giving prior notice.
- The Provider will be able to publish the new terms and they will be effective from their date of publication.
- In the event, the Provider transferred the rights, or any part thereof to a third party, the third party will be entitled to forfeit his rights under these terms and conditions.
- These regulations are added to any other regulations found within the system and in the case of a discrepancy, they have precedence.
- Non-compliance with any section of this document will be considered cause to terminate the client's account immediately and without any prior warning.
- This agreement is subject to the laws of the State of Israel only.
- Subject to and without limiting the foregoing, in each case and for any reason, any dispute shall be within the sole jurisdiction of the competent court of the Be'er Sheva district in Israel.